Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Well, to do some catching up. Most of you know that I am recovering from having a tumor removed from my pituitary gland. The pain from my headaches is already less than before and I feel like I'm looking forward to a whole new life!

Today I took Kayla for her first manicure and pedicure at Sweet & Sassy. She was an absolute hoot. I swear she got that same look of relaxation that comes over me when I'm getting a pedicure. I forgot my camera for the event, but I did get pics of the aftermath. She thoroughly enjoyed it and REALLY thinks she's a princess now. For my part...she took a nap without screaming! Score one for mom:-)

1 comment:

The deVilleneuves said...

NICE! Score, indeed. I hope she enjoys her pretty nails. It's almost sandal season, so she'll be able to show those toes off! Don't you think you should paint Aunt Mark's toes, too...? He shouldn't be left out of such things, I don't think.

Glad you're feeling better! I hope all of the pain goes away 100%. How lovely life would be if it did!